Report Violence

Call us to report at

Follow the instructions given on the phone and report VAW related activities.

* NTC users can call us at this toll free number.

**Other Telecom users except NTC, can call us at this number.

Send us an SMS at

5002using following format:

<VAW> <Message>

Example: VAW My name is Sarita. My husband beats me everyday. Please help me.

Report Online

Fields with * are required.

Enter the following letter as shown in the image.

Note: Letters are not case-sensitive.